Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code: Bet $100, Get $100 FanCash Every Day for 10 Days!
The Buckeye State was one of the first states in which Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio launched and since then, the online sportsbook has made major waves in the legal sports betting world by expanding into additional jurisdictions. Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has some of the best features among all major sports betting apps and is currently offering one of the best signup bonuses available right now.
That’s right, the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio promo code is among the best in the sports betting industry! New bettors can get a $1000 FanCash Match: Bet $100, Get $100 FanCash Every Day for 10 Days! with the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio new customer offer, which can be claimed using any of the links on this page!
More on Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code
- How to Sign Up for Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Mobile App Review
- Where is Fanatics Ohio Legal?
- Pros and Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Available Bet Types at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- FanCash Rewards at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Banking Options
- Responsible Gambling in Ohio
- Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio FAQs
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code: January 2024
|Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Promo Code
|None needed, click here!
|Fanatics Sportsbook OhioWelcome Offer
|$1000 FanCash Match: Bet $100, Get$100 FanCash Every Day for 10 Days!
|Terms and Conditions
|Must be 21+ GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO/KY/OH/PA/TN/VA/VT/WV), or (888) 789-7777 or visit ccpg.org/chat (CT), or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (MD), (800)-327-5050 or gamblinghelplinema.org (MA)
New users of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio are in for a serious treat, as the brand is currently offering one of the more lucrative sports betting welcome bonuses in the industry. By registering for a new account using this link, all first-time players based in Ohio will automatic unlock an opportunity to earn up to $1,000 in bonus bets!
After successfully signing up, all you’ll need to do in order to claim those bonus bets is place a $100+ wager on any market for 10 consecutive days after joining the site. Bets must have at least -200 odds, and your bonus bets will pay out after your bets settle.
How to Sign Up for Fanatics Sportsbook in Ohio
Signing up for Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio does not require players to jump through a bunch of hoops. Take a look at the steps below to register and cash in on the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio promo code:
- Head to the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio app by clicking on this link. Doing so will automatically apply the welcome offer to your new account.
- Press the ‘Start’ button at the top of the page to get to the signup form.
- Enter your full name, email address, home address, phone number, and any other personal details requested by the site.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions before finalizing your new account.
- Place a $100+ first bet with the online sportsbook to take advantage of the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio welcome offer. You’ll receive $100 in bonus bets after doing so, and can repeat that process on each of the following nine days for a total of $1,000 in bonus bets.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Mobile App Review
Even though Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio is relatively new to the sports betting industry, its sports betting app has already established itself as a top mobile wagering option. It certainly helps to have the marketing power of the Fanatics OH brand to get the name out there, but it seems like most users have enjoyed their experience on the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio app thus far.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has an overall rating of 4.7 stars on the App Store and is rated 3.4 stars on the Google Play Store, albeit with far fewer reviews. The sports betting app functions well, is very easy to navigate, and has a clean user interface that looks good on a mobile phone.
Another awesome feature on the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio app is live streaming NFL games, which first began in September 2023 following a partnership with Genius Sports. With the Browns and Bengals both enjoying some fine stretches over the last few seasons, the ability to stream NFL games through the sportsbook app is a huge added bonus for Ohioans.
Where is Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Legal?
Right now, Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio is legal in Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia, and Vermont. The brand’s lack of available states can be attributed to its late entry into the industry, as the site did not go live until five years after online sports betting was legalized in the United States in 2018.
Future Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio States
Despite its slow rollout thus far, the brand has big plans in store for 2024. In addition to the list of states mentioned above, Fanatics OH is expected to launch in the following states over the course of the new year:
- New Jersey (Fanatics Sportsbook New Jersey)
- New York (Fanatics Sportsbook New York)
- North Carolina (Fanatics Sportsbook North Carolina)
Pros and Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
There is no ‘perfect’ sportsbook app, and like anything else, the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio app has some clear strengths along with some shortcomings. Let’s take a look at some of the pros and cons of the app:
Pros of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Strong Brand Recognition: One of the reasons Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has been able to grow so quickly is because people are already familiar with the Fanatics OH brand. Sports fans likely already own licensed sports merchandise from the company, which also frequently advertises on professional sports broadcasts. In fact, Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio even has a retail Sportsbook in Columbus Arena District thanks to a partnership with the Columbus Blue Jackets, and one in Progressive Field due to a partnership with the Cleveland Guardians. Its strong branding was a key factor in those partnerships and it should help Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio grow in the future.
- FanCash Bonuses: Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio goes beyond other online sportsbooks with its innovative FanCash. While other online sports betting platforms typically give out bonus bets that can only be used for betting, FanCash can be used to purchase apparel on Fanatics.com in addition to being converted into bonus bets. Users get the best of both worlds with FanCash.
Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Limited States: This isn’t a big problem for Ohio bettors, but Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio is only available in 11 states. Even though it will inevitably expand into more U.S. states as time goes on, it still lags behind some of the larger online sports betting companies that have been active for years now.
- Geolocation Problems: A big complaint about the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio app was issues with the geolocation technology. App reviewers pointed out that it was sometimes difficult to verify their location, or there were just glitches that impacted their user experience. This isn’t a huge deal, especially since Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has the resources to address this, but it’s something to keep an eye on.
Available Bet Types at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has all the fun bet types that sports bettors love, from simple moneyline bets to Same Game Parlays. All of these betting options will be available to you right when you sign up with the site. Available bet types include:
Moneylines: The moneyline bet is the simplest bet out there. It involves betting on which team will win the game. Underdogs are assigned more favorable odds, while favorites offer less value. For example, the Bengals were a slight moneyline favorite (-125) over the Colts (+105) in Week 14 of the NFL season, meaning a wager on Cincinnati would require a $125 stake to win $100.
Futures: A futures bet comes down to predicting the result of a sporting event that happens in the future, like the winner of a championship or playoff series. These bets are often made prior to the event and can result in big payouts, especially if it’s a long-shot underdog that wins it all.
Parlays: A parlay bet involves combining multiple wagers into one bet. If you think the Bengals and Browns both win on an NFL Sunday, you can attach those separate moneyline bets together for a parlay bet for a better potential payout.
Props: Prop bets, which are also known as proposition bets, are wagers on individual statistical outcomes. This might involve betting on Tee Higgins to have a certain amount of receiving yards or for Ohio State to finish with a certain amount of rushing yards.
Totals: Also known as an over/under bet, a totals bet involves wagering on the amount of points both teams combine for in a game. Sportsbooks set lower lines for games that are expected to be lower-scoring, and vice versa for games that feature better offenses.
Spread: A spread bet is a wager on how much a team wins or loses by. If the Cavaliers are a 10.5-point favorite over the Pistons and the Cavs win by seven points, then the Pistons would still cover the spread despite losing the game. Had Cleveland won by at least 11 points, it would have covered.
FanCash Rewards at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
FanCash Rewards CardOne thing that separates Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio from other online sportsbooks is FanCash.
With FanCash, bettors get back a percentage of every bet they place on Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio. From there, they can convert the FanCash into bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio or apparel on Fanatics.com. Players will receive 1% back in FanCash on a straight bet, 3% back on a parlay bet, and 5% back in FanCash on a Same Game Parlay.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Banking Options
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio has all the standard banking options offered by most major online sportsbooks. Take a look below to see how to deposit and withdraw money on the betting platform:
Deposit Options at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Apple Pay
- Wire Transfer
- Play+ Prepaid Card
Withdrawal Options at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Wire Transfer
- Cash at Casino Cage
Responsible Gambling in Ohio
The state of Ohio has plenty of responsible gambling resources to help its residents deal with any potential gambling problems. For more information on how to play responsibly in Ohio, call the following hotline or visit the state’s official responsible gambling website:
Phone Number: 1-800-589-9966
Frequently Asked Questions about Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
We’ve compiled some common questions and answers below about Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio. Read on to learn more or check out the site’s detailed FAQ menu for any additional concerns!
Is Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio legit?
Yes, Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio is 100% legit and is licensed by the Ohio Casino Control Commission.
Is there a Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio welcome offer for new users?
Yes! The current welcome offer at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio lets new users get a $1000 FanCash Match: Bet $100, Get $100 FanCash Every Day for 10 Days!
What is the legal betting age in Ohio?
The legal betting age in Ohio is 21 years old.
What sports are available to wager on at Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio?
Pretty much every major sports betting market is available on Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio. From MLB to international soccer leagues to everything in between, Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio offers one of the strongest selections of sports markets in the state.
How many decks are used in poker?
In most popular poker variants, such as Texas Hold'em and Omaha, a standard deck of 52 playing cards is used. Each deck contains four suits (hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades) and consists of 13 ranks (Ace, 2 through 10, and the face cards: Jack, Queen, and King).
What is the bonus code for WPT Global Poker 2023?
The best bonus code for WPT Global is WPT777. By entering the bonus code, players will get a welcome bonus 100% up to $1,200 on the first deposit. The minimum deposit is $20.
What is the best WPT Global bonus code?
Use the WPT Global bonus code WPT777 when registering to get a 100% deposit bonus up to $1200 plus a $100 No Deposit poker bonus.