Fanatics Sportsbook New York Promo Code | January 2024
Fanatics Sportsbook New York is officially on its way to the Empire State. The up-and-coming online sportsbook is expected to go live in New York during the early stages of 2024 in place of PointsBet Sportsbook New York, which was acquired by the company in June 2023.
The online sports betting site has already launched in ten states and is quickly gobbling up a decent-sized market share in the online sports betting industry. Aided by the backing of its massive sports apparel brand, it should provide New York bettors with an optimal user experience.
Additionally, the Fanatics Sportsbook New York promo code is expected to be one of the best out there, potentially offering a welcome bonus similar to the brand’s current offering in its active states. Read on to learn more about the brand’s anticipated welcome bonus, how to register for an account once the site goes live, and much more!
More on Fanatics Sportsbook New York Promo Code
- When Will Fanatics Sportsbook New York Launch?
- Fanatics Sportsbook NY Expected Welcome Offer
- How to Sign Up for Fanatics Sportsbook New York
- How to Claim the Fanatics Sportsbook NY Promo Code
- How Can I Earn FanCash Rewards in New York?
- Available Sports & Leagues at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Available Bet Types at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Fanatics Sportsbook NY Mobile App Experience
- Pros & Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Top New York Sports Teams to Bet On
- Which Payment Options Are Available?
- Customer Service Options at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Responsible Gambling in New York
- Fanatics Sportsbook New York FAQs
When Will Fanatics Sportsbook New York Launch?
There is no concrete launch date for Fanatics Sportsbook New York just yet, but we expect it to come sometime in early 2024.
One important hurdle has been cleared, leaving us optimistic for a sooner-rather-than-later launch date. The New York State Gaming Commission officially approved the mobile gaming license for Fanatics Sportsbook NY in October 2023, meaning the wheels have been set in motion for the operator to launch in the state early on in the new year.
Sports betting apps in New York have been live since January 2022, so Fanatics Sportsbook NY will be joining a slew of competitors and attempting to establish footing in a very competitive industry.
Fanatics Betting & Gaming Acquires NY Sports Betting License
The brand officially entered the legal online sports betting world in June 2023 when it purchased PointsBet Sportsbook’s U.S. operations for $225 million.
A big piece of this deal is that the operator also received all of the sports betting licenses that PointsBet had already secured, which cleared the way for the online sportsbook to hit the ground running.
One of the most important licenses acquired in this deal was the online sports betting license for the state of New York, which was necessary in order for the launch of Fanatics Sportsbook NY to eventually occur.
Fanatics Sportsbook NY Expected Welcome Offer
It will be interesting to see what the welcome bonus entails at Fanatics Sportsbook New York. When the operator launched in other states, it offered custom welcome bonuses that often awarded bonus bets to users after an initial first bet was placed.
As of now, there is no set welcome bonus for Fanatics Sportsbook New York because it has not launched yet. The brand’s welcome bonus in other states at the moment is a $1000 FanCash Match: Bet $100, Get $100 FanCash Every Day for 10 Days, so we can expect Fanatics Sportsbook NY to offer something similar.
|Fanatics Sportsbook NY Promo Code
|Fanatics Sportsbook NY Expected Welcome Offer
|Terms and Conditions
|Must be 21+. Full T&Cs Apply.
|Expected Launch Date
How to Sign Up for Fanatics Sportsbook New York
We expect the signup process at Fanatics Sportsbook New York to be very simple. Here are the anticipated steps to follow:
- Head over to the Fanatics Sportsbook New York app by clicking on any of the links on this page.
- Click the ‘Start’ button at the top of the page to go to the signup form.
- Enter the necessary personal details, such as your name and email address.
- Agree to the site’s terms and conditions.
- Make a qualifying first bet on the platform to redeem the Fanatics Sportsbook New York welcome offer.
How to Claim the Fanatics Sportsbook NY Promo Code
The operator currently does not require a promo code for its welcome offer in other states, so users will most likely not need a Fanatics Sportsbook NY promo code.
Instead, here’s how you’ll be able to claim the site’s expected welcome offer:
- If you register using any of the links or modules on this page once they’re available, your new account will automatically qualify for the promotion when you opt-in on the Fanatics Sportsbook NY app.
- If the welcome bonus mirrors the offer currently available in other states, you’ll need to place a $100+ wager for 10 consecutive days on any Fanatics Sportsbook NY betting market.
- After doing so, you’ll get $100 in bonus bets each day. Do this for 10 consecutive days to earn a total of $1,000 in bonus bets.
- Your bonus bets will be awarded the next day. The daily bonus maxes out at $100 each day when you wager at least $100 per day.
How Can I Earn FanCash Rewards in New York?
FanCash is an extra perk that separates Fanatics Sportsbook NY from other online sportsbooks.
Bettors receive a percentage of every bet they place back in FanCash. Then, users can convert FanCash into bonus bets on Fanatics Sportsbook NY or use it to purchase merchandise on Fanatics.com.
A straight bet earns 1% back in FanCash, a parlay bet earns 3% back in FanCash, and a Same Game Parlay earns 5% back in FanCash.
Available Sports & Leagues at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
What good would an online sportsbook be if it didn’t have many sports markets available? Diverse offerings ensure you can wager on your favorite sports betting market or a combination of many.
Luckily, Fanatics Sportsbook New York will compete with other legal sports betting apps by offering a massive selection of sports and leagues to wager on:
- Football (NFL, NCAAF)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAAB)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Hockey (NHL)
- MMA (UFC)
- Australian Rules Football
- Table Tennis
Available Bet Types at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
Fanatics Sportsbook New York will come to the table with many excellent ways to wager beyond just the spread and the total. Here are a few of the many bet types it will offer:
- Same Game Parlays
- Player Props
- Round Robins
Below is a closer look at a particularly exciting bet type, the Same Game Parlay.
Same Game Parlay
A Same Game Parlay is exactly what it sounds like. These bets allow users to combine two wagers from the same game into one parlay bet. One example of this would be making a moneyline wager on the Knicks, then parlaying that bet with the over in that game. If the Knicks win and the final score surpasses the specified total, you’ll receive a juicy payout.
Fanatics Sportsbook NY Mobile App Experience
Despite being fairly new to the online sports betting realm, the Fanatics Sportsbook NY app has quickly emerged as one of the best sports betting apps out there.
The sports betting app has enjoyed positive reviews on the App Store and the Google Play Store thanks to its sleek design, ease of use, and strong overall functionality. The sportsbook app also began streaming NFL games in September 2023 after it agreed to a partnership with Genius Sports, which further boosted the app’s popularity among sports bettors.
Fanatics Sportsbook NY App for iOS
- Switched review from 1 to 5 stars. Stacy fixed it (5 Stars)
- “Had some issues with my account that ended up being my fault in the end. The issue was the chat couldnt accurately tell me what the issue was. I found Stacys email address here in the review section who promptly took care of the issue. She was understanding and got me back going! If you are having issues I recommend you contact her before giving up on the app. The boosts and the overall UI of the app make it a positive experience. Thanks for saving a customer!Also if you are having trouble withdrawing. Remember to SAVE your method of payment or your only option will be a check!!” – waiverwirewizard
- Nice New Sportsbook (3 Stars)
- “I really like the Fanatics Sportsbooks and the offers/promos they have from time to time, especially the Jersey credit! They have a lot of choices to bet on from teams, spreads, totals and play props + special parlays. Ive deposited and withdrawn and havent had any problems there and it was all pretty quick. I love the fact that you can earn Fan Cash from making plays and using their offers and can redeem on their sites for sports gear! From other reviews Ive seen it seems the customer service is something that needs work as its just through email and I did have a problem and it has been 48 hours since Ive reached out and no response. Im hopeful that since they are still relatively new that they will take all the feedback and work on it to make it even better.” – Dguill15
Fanatics Sportsbook NY Appfor Android
- 5 Stars
- “Excellent book. I personally dont understand all the negative reviews. This book is very rewarding and offers great promotions consistently. Easy system to use and understand. If you are confused about their promotions, READ THE DETAILS. It’s actually quite clear how they work. Great job on this sportsbook fanatics!” – Austin Borchers
- 5 Stars
- “One of the best sportsbooks ever!! I only used MGM and FanDuel for the longest time as I couldn’t stand the other ones, now I just use this one and MGM. I already bought stuff from fanatics website and once I heard of their sportsbook and that it was available in TN I immediately used it. It has some of the best lines available and the app is made extremely well. It loads and functions perfectly.” – Ryan Mckeel
Pros & Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook NY
As is the case with any other sportsbook app, there will inevitability be some pluses and minuses that come with it. The Fanatics Sportsbook New York app is no different, so let’s dive into its pros and cons:
Pros of Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Live NFL Streaming: Thanks to its partnership with Genius Sports, Fanatics Sportsbook NY lets its users live stream NFL games directly from the app.
- Strong Brand Recognition: Most sports fans are already familiar with the Fanatics NY brand due to its strong advertising presence in the professional sports world. Thanks to this, Fanatics Sportsbook NY has a leg up on other online sportsbooks because new bettors are already familiar with the company.
- FanCash Perks: Other online sports betting platforms may award users bonus bets, but FanCash from Fanatics Sportsbook NY goes a step beyond that. Users can exchange FanCash for not only bonus bets but also credits that they can spend on Fanatics apparel.
Cons of Fanatics Sportsbook NY
- Limited Futures Markets: Fanatics Sportsbook New York does have some futures markets, but not to the level of some of the larger, more established sportsbooks.
- Uncertainty of Launch: There is no official launch date for Fanatics Sportsbook New York just yet. It’s expected to go live in January 2024, but the exact date has not been finalized.
- Geolocation Issues: The biggest complaint among Fanatics Sportsbook NY app reviewers was the geolocation technology of the app either not working or glitching out at times. The operator should resolve this issue as Fanatics Sportsbook NY grows, but for now, it’s something to watch out for.
Top New York Sports Teams to Bet On
Everyone knows that New York sports fans are some of the best in the country. Their passion is unmatched and you know they will ride or die for their teams, win or lose.
A great way to enhance the stakes for any New York sports team is by betting on them with Fanatics Sportsbook NY. Here’s a closer look at some favorite local teams to wager on once the app goes live:
New York Yankees
The Yankees are MLB’s premier franchise and boast a league-leading 27 championships. The Bronx Bombers may not have won the World Series since 2009, but they are typically a winning franchise and have some elite star power on their current roster with Aaron Judge, Juan Soto, and Gerrit Cole. Judge set the American League single-season home run record with 62 homers in 2022.
New York Mets
The New York Mets are the state’s second MLB team that resides in Flushing Meadows, Queens. The Mets franchise was established in 1962 and captured World Series championships in 1969 and 1986 but hasn’t been able to lift the trophy ever since. Following a pair of World Series losses in 2000 and 2015, the Mets will look to begin a new era of winning under new owner Steve Cohen.
New York Giants
The New York Giants have had the most success of either New York NFL team, although that hasn’t transferred to the 2023 season. The Giants won the Super Bowl four times and were a winning team before the AFL-NFL merger with four NFL Championships.
New York Jets
Recent seasons have not treated the New York Jets well either, but they get strong support from their fans in the tristate area. Despite the Jets having some spikes of success in their history, they are still trying to claim their second championship after winning Super Bowl III in 1969.
New York Knicks
The Knicks are probably the most beloved New York sports team even though they have been a less-than-stellar franchise for most of the 21st century. The Knicks won the NBA championship in 1970 and 1973 but were defeated in the NBA Finals twice in the 1990s.
Once known as the New Jersey Nets, the franchise relocated to Brooklyn in 2012 and now plays at the Barclays Center. Back when it was in New Jersey, the franchise advanced to the NBA Finals in 2002 and 2003. The Nets’ time in Brooklyn has been up and down so far, with lots of star players coming and going over the years.
New York Rangers
The New York Rangers are the main hockey team of New York City and compete in the Metropolitan Division in the Eastern Conference. The Rangers won three championships before 1940 and most recently won the Stanley Cup in 1994.
New York Islanders
The Islanders live up to their name by playing on Long Island in Elmont. Islanders fans are looking to get back to their success in the early 1980s when they won four straight Stanley Cups.
Which Payment Options Are Available?
Fanatics Sportsbook New York makes it easy for bettors to deposit and withdraw money by providing many different payment options. You can fund your online sportsbook account with the following payment options:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Mastercard)
- Apple Pay
- VIP Preferred e-Check
- Wire Transfer
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- Cash at the Casino Cage
Customer Service Options at Fanatics Sportsbook NY
Considering the brand already has a massive customer service setup for its wide array of e-commerce operations, Fanatics Sportsbook NY users can expect that same high level of customer care. Customer support options include:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: (800) 254-0320
- FAQ/Resource Page: https://betfanatics.my.site.com/FBGSupport/s/
Responsible Gambling in New York
The most important thing to remember when it comes to betting on sports is that you have to know your limits. Betting more than you can afford to lose is always a bad idea.
The New York Gaming Association provides resources for sports bettors to gamble responsibly. Go to www.ny.gov/programs/responsible-gaming for more information, or call 1-877-8-HOPENY for the 24-hour problem gambling hotline.
Fanatics Sportsbook New York FAQs
Below, we put together some common questions and answers about the anticipated launch of Fanatics Sportsbook NY.
When will Fanatics Sportsbook NY launch?
It looks like Fanatics Sportsbook NY will launch sometime in early 2024. The operator has already secured a mobile gaming license in the Empire State, so it looks like the bureaucratic red tape is out of the way.
What is the Fanatics Sportsbook NY welcome bonus?
At the moment, there are no concrete details on any potential signup promotions at Fanatics Sportsbook New York. In other states, the brand offers new users the chance to wager $100+ for 10 consecutive days to earn up to $1,000 in bonus bets.
Will my PointsBet account be deleted after Fanatics Sportsbook NY launches?
No. Your PointsBet NY account will simply migrate over to Fanatics Sportsbook NY when it launches. Just hit ‘Log In’ on the Fanatics Sportsbook NY app and use your PointsBet NY email address and password to log in. PointsBet has more information about this transition on its website.
How old do you have to be to use Fanatics Sportsbook NY?
You need to be at least 21 years old to start betting on Fanatics Sportsbook New York.
Is college sports betting legal in New York?
Yes, with an exception. New York sports bets cannot involve college teams from New York or games played in the state of New York. This restriction includes New York college sports teams that are playing road games out of the state.
How many decks are used in poker?
In most popular poker variants, such as Texas Hold'em and Omaha, a standard deck of 52 playing cards is used. Each deck contains four suits (hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades) and consists of 13 ranks (Ace, 2 through 10, and the face cards: Jack, Queen, and King).
What is the bonus code for WPT Global Poker 2023?
The best bonus code for WPT Global is WPT777. By entering the bonus code, players will get a welcome bonus 100% up to $1,200 on the first deposit. The minimum deposit is $20.
What is the best WPT Global bonus code?
Use the WPT Global bonus code WPT777 when registering to get a 100% deposit bonus up to $1200 plus a $100 No Deposit poker bonus.